Refunds depend on the circumstances of the request.
There are several situations in which a refund or reimbursement may or may not be valid.
Please reference the following list for a case by case basis of standards when requesting or issuing refunds.
These are the situations in which refunds are valid:
- + You accidentally placed an order and the order has not been completed yet;
- + You have not received your service or product yet;
- + Order or task has not been fulfilled;
These are the situations in which refunds are invalid:
- + You expected or assumed more than what the service description described;
- + The results of an in-game programmed number generator (“RNG”) did not result in your favor. ie, Boss did not drop desired loot upon Raid completion;
- + In retrospect of completing an order, you realize you chose the incorrect service or product;
- + You left prior to order completion, to benefit- yet not have the order classified as complete;
- + You ordered a service or product to another user as a gift;
- + A sale or promotion has started just after placing an order (we publicly share when promotions are before launching them);
Last Update: November 11, 2019
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Log In is required for submitting new question.